EVERYTHING5POUNDS PLATFORM SHOES HAUL


Hey loves. I hope you are all having a great weekend.

Recently I made an order at everything5pounds and I am very pleased that I managed find these shoes just in time for the spring/summer season.



I have the same problem every spring/summer season where I try to find shoes that do not rub, cover my toes and are not winter boots. On my left foot I used to have an ingrown toe nail and now it never grows full length. Sorry if that's TMI, but it's not grosse or anything. I just don't feel like my feet are pretty enough because of it to wear open toe shoes as it's pointless me painting my toe nails.

Anyway these platform shoes I thought would be great for every day wear. I bought all four shades so that I have neutrals and a couple of colour options for the season. At £5 a pair why not eh?

I am usually a size 5, but when I received my original order they were definitely more like a size 4 as I measured them against my own shoes. I re-ordered these in a 6 and although they are a tiny bit big at the sides I am hoping that they will fit better in the warmer weather as my feet will probably swell a bit. Ooh this is a sexy post I know.

If these shoes are your style grab them now before they sell out here. Just remember to size up!

Let me know your spring/summer great shoe finds in the comments below. Especially ones that cover the toes :)



Love to you all



Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...