WOWCHER MY SPACE YOUR SPACE DUVET


Hi loves and Happy Friday! Thank goodness for the weekend eh? It certainly has felt like a long week.

Today I have a fantastic duvet set to share with you that I ordered from Wowcher for £12 plus delivery so it was £16.99.


Image not my own.

It's from GROUNDLEVEL and comes in 3 shades of red/black, red/white & black/white as shown above which I chose as I thought it would pretty much go with anything if I decorate.


Here is the reverse side which is on both pillows and the duvet cover.

Although this double duvet set does not appear to be a Wowcher deal any longer I have found it for an even cheaper price in double, king and super king sizes of all 3 colours from BRITISH WHOLESALES.

They also have lots of other great duvet designs!

Have you discovered any great bedding lately? Let me know in the comments below.



Love to you all



Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...