FANCY AN ORANGEASM?


Ello ello beauties. This is my final post for today as I have been on a bit of roll reviewing all of my empties. This post includes body washes and a massage oil.



I received this product in a gift set for my birthday here. The pink beads in this shower gel are not harsh at all and instead the mixture turns into a lovely sliky soft foaming gel. My skin felt lovely after using this and the scent is beautifully floral in a very light way.


I received this product in the SWEET TREATS GLOSSYBOX. The ginger lemongrass and orange essential oils in this product really awakens the senses, but also relaxes you at the same time. It's great at nourishing and softening the skin. It can be used in the bath or shower, but I shared it with my boyfriend as a back massgae oil and it worked great at putting me into a relaxed trance.


This came in the gift set Mum bought me for Xmas. I really enjoyed the zesty scent of this body wash. It's a great reviver for the senses with fresh green mandarin, sicilian lemon and sweet orange peel oils. It certainly did put a smile on my face every day ;)

So let me in on your current favourite body washes and massage oils in the comments below.



Love to you all



Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...