DHC RESVERATROL SKINCARE RANGE


Hello beauties. It's great to have you here so that I can tell you about my latest facial skincare products from one of my fave brands DHC.



Resveratrol is a highly potent antioxidant found in the skin of red grapes and when applied topically it improves tissue elasticity, supports the skins natural moisture barrier and protects against environmental damage.
The Resveratrol three-step skincare system includes a high concentration of this wonder ingredient. Unlike other powerful anti-ageing ingredients like retinol, resveratrol is non-irritating and suitable for even sensitised skin.
Featuring a hydrating toner, super-booster and rich moisturiser, DHC’s Resveratrol products can be layered for maximum results.
Application:
So each morning and night over the last few weeks I have been applying this three step system after cleansing my face and neck. I apply a few drops of the lotion which is a toner by patting it onto my face. Then I smooth one pump of the essence which is a serum over my skin with my hands. Lastly I apply the cream. Just a small amount is needed as it's quite thick, but smooths on easily. It feels very luxurious.
Results:
My skin is typically dry, but has been much less so since using these products. In fact I would say I hardly ever see dry patches now. The fine lines around my eyes are less obvious. My skin feels and looks very smooth and plumped. These products work well under make-up too. I don't have to wait ages for any of the products to sink in. In fact the moisturising cream almost acts as a primer because I am sure my make-up is staying on a little longer throughout the day.
This range has a big thumbs up from me. The products are a bit pricey, but they work and they will last a long time. So if your skincare is important to you take a look at this range or other products from DHC as they are definitely a brand that looks after your skin well.
These products were sent to me, but this is an honest review.

Love to you all


Vicky xx

BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | YOUTUBE | TBP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...