DRESSES & JEANS - EVERYTHING 5 POUNDS HAUL


Hi my loves. I have been shopping online a lot recently finding some real bargain gems. Here are my latest finds from EVERYTHING 5 POUNDS.



This dress is a great transitional season piece as it can be worn as above or with long cardigans come A/W season. I picked this up in the shades black and beige. There are only one left of each shade so hurry. It's one size, but stretchy so should fit sizes 8-12. I am 5ft 2 and with some not too high footwear this will be the perfect length on me.



I actually got these in a dark grey. I wanted black too, but it sold out in my size as I was paying. I got them in sizes 10 and 12 thinking I could wear one in a slightly looser boyfriend style with some DIY rips on those, but they weren't loose enough for that. These do fit really well and are very comfortable. Really true to size.

Share your bargains from Everything 5 Pounds in the comments below.

Images not my own.



Love to you all



Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...