PRIMARK AND H&M HAUL


Hey gorgeous people. I did a bit of shopping again, oops! On Saturday I had a 'me day'. I had my fave sandwich (cheese & onion) sat on a bench then wondered off into H&M where I picked up one item featured here. Then I went to Costa for some tiffin and a cappuccino. OMG heaven!

I was in and out of a few shops, but the one that I spent the rest of my pennies in was Primark.


NAVY CHECK NIGHTSHIRT - MEDIUM (10/12) - £8

I have been after a shirt dress for some time, but I find that they are too short (even for short girls like me) or just too expensive. I can not see any obvious signs that this is a nightshirt and so I am going to wear it as a dress or long top with leggings.


5 PACK BLUE, OFF WHITE & GREY MARL SOCKS - SIZE 4-8 - £2.50

I thought I would get shades different from just black all the time, but that are still quite neutral. Cheap as chips for 5 pairs!

P.S. LOVE... THIS 4 PK FASHION NAIL FILES - 50P IN THE SALE

I love the coral and printed styles. I am hanging on to summer as long as I can.

PINK/SILVER GLITTER DOME CUP - £3

I like having a straw as I find it helps me to drink more throughout the day. I am a firm believer in water being one of the best things for our bodies.

WHITE CUBIC ZIRCONIA FRONT & BACK EARRINGS - £2

I have not tried this style of earring yet. These are great also because you can just wear the silver balls if you want to.

WHITE CUBIC ZIRCONIA NECKLACE - £2

I don't usually wear matching jewellery, but I had to pick this up too because I think it's great to team with simple tops for a little glisten to catch the eye.


H&M CORAL V NECK JUMPER - XS - £7 IN THE SALE

There was only an XS and lots of MED left which looked too big so I took a chance and it fits perfectly. Such a great shade to perk up any day and bring out the blue in my eyes.

DESPICABLE ME MINIONS BURNOUT CORAL T-SHIRT - 10 - £3 IN THE SALE

I think I will wear this as a PJ top, but still isn't it great. I know not everyone is a Minions fan, but they just make me happy :)


P.S. LOVE LIP LINER CRAYONS (L-R: 01, 02, 03 & 09) - £1 EACH

I have read good things about these lip liners from Primark and although I don't use lip liner that much I am hoping these will change that.

P.S. LOVE FOUNDATION STICK (LIGHT) - £2

I want to try this a face highlight rather than a foundation, but I may also use it as a concealer. It does also come in shades medium and dark, but I prefer an ash tone to contour with so I didn't get one of those.


ZIP THROUGH HOODED SWEATERS - BURGUNDY, OATMEAL & BLACK - 12 - £7 EACH

I wanted some casual sweaters that were easy to take on and off so these are perfect. The black is a staple shade and the burgundy which seems to be very popular at the moment is very much an autumnal shade. The oatmeal adds freshness to an outfit without being as bold and crisp as white. These feel so soft and have handy side pockets. They also come in many colours.

So that's everything lovelies. I hope you find something here you like. Share your Primark finds also in the comments below.



Love to you all



Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...