BOHO PRIMARK HAUL


Hi loves! I hope your weekend was fantastic. I caught up with a friend of mine which was lovely. Retail therapy always adds to the joy so here is Primark haul for you :)


QUILTED PURSE - £6

My purse was looking a little shabby. I have been using it for years. This new addition I am in love with. It's more of a taupe pink shade than it is showing up in this photo. It has so many compartments perfect for all my bits and bobs.

FRINGE TASSEL BAG - £12

My last handbag broke. I like a large one for every day use with just one compartment so I can chuck things in. Black is my preference for every day. The handle means that the bag hangs at a really nice level (not to high or low). The fringe detail gives any outfit interest, but it's still wearable with so many things.


LACE YOKE BELTED TOPS - REDUCED TO £5 EACH

These were an amazing bargain. I think they look great with or without the belt. I have wanted this sort of style top for a while in crisp white, but I couldn't resist this amazing rust shade too. The sweetheart neckline is modest with the lace detailing around the collar. Because these can be belted I think they are great for girls like me with a little extra on top as usually this floaty style makes me look bigger than I am. I would usually buy a size 10 and sometimes as 12 on top, but I got these in a 6 and they are perfect.

So that's my Primark haul guys. If you would like a 'what's in my handbag' style post let me know in the comments below.



Love to you all



Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...