PRIMARK HAUL - BASICS


Hey lovelies. I popped to Primark recently and wanted to share with you my basic pieces including some winter comforts.


T-SHIRTS (L-R: TEAL, MAROON, NAVY & GREY) £1.80 EACH

I got these in a size up for a slightly oversized casual look. They are so soft and such a bargain price that I will definitely be going back for more colours.


COSY SOCKS (L-R: LIGHT PINK, CORAL & MINT) £2 EACH PACK

There were so many colours and designs to choose from, but I love the ones I chose. There are 2 pairs in each pack. I wear these instead of regular slippers and some of my old ones definitely need throwing out.

FOLDAWAY SHOPPER £1

I love the London theme of this shopper bag, especially the COR BLIMEY! banners. It's a great size and comes with the little pouch shown above.

What are your recent Primark bargains? Share them in the comments below.



Love to you all



Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...