LACE MAXI SKIRT - £5


Hi loves! I have been finding some bargains online recently and although I won't bother showing you the items that have sold out I must share with you this fantastic lace maxi skirt that I picked up.



I am between 5ft 2/3" with very pale skin. I hate wearing skirts without tights, but tights give me a belly ache (IBS issues) and I am not a massive fan of fake tan. I thought I would give this problem solver skirt a try in the shades black and cream. 

I love the length. It falls just above the floor with some chunky shoes that I ordered from E5P (no longer available, sorry).

I get the illusion of showing some leg without actually having to do so and I can walk in comfort. 

The underlay skirt is a great length. Because I loved this piece so much I had to order it in coral too. 

I am usually a size 10 sometimes 12 so the medium (10/12) fits me perfectly. 

I think it will work great with fitted tops at night and slouchy jumpers half tucked in for a more casual day look.

Let me know what you think of this bargain in the comments below. There is only a size medium left in the black so hurry if you want it now!

Images not my own.



Love to you all



Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...