PRIMARK HAUL BARGAINS & CONVERSE DUPES


Hey everyone. I am going to get straight into today's post as I found some Primark gems for you including some converse dupes!


CONVERSE DUPES (BLACK/WHITE) - £6

I am so glad that I nabbed these bargain plims as they are great to throw on with just about anything for casual styling. The fact that they are monochrome too makes them so much more wearable. I already have them in a dark purple shade too. For just £6 I think they are a must have. Mine are a size 5 and true to size.


WIDE RIB JUMPER (RED, NAVY, GREY, GOLD, BLUSH & MULTI) - £8 EACH

I already have this in black, olive and ivory. They are great for wearing with jeans over a vest or shirt. I have also worn mine over maxi dresses to make the dress look like a skirt. They are stretchy, but fit well. I got a size 12 as I am a bit top heavy and they fit perfectly. The sleeves sit nicely at the elbows which is great for ladies not wanting expose their upper arms. I keep surprisingly warm in these too which is great as you can still look put together without feeling the chill. I think these are great for transitioning between seasons too because of the layering options.


LACE UP RIB JUMPER (KHAKI, IVORY, BLACK & BLUE MARL) - £10 EACH

I have been after some of these lace up style tops for a while, but I have found them to be made of a material I didn't like, a bodysuit or just too expensive. These were a bargain price. They are made from acrylic which I do find can make me a little too hot sometimes under my arms (sorry if TMI, but you may want to know this). I plan on wearing some thin long sleeve tops underneath to hopefully combat this problem. I would like some in a cotton material so if you know of any please let me know in the comments below.

Also do share your Primark bargains.

P.S. If you need to buy any foldaway bags to keep in your handbag Primark sell them from £1 and they come in their own pouch!



Love to you all



Vicky xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...