HAUL - PRIMARK, H&M & PEACOCKS


Hello beauties. Following my previous haul I have just a few bits that I have picked up in the last week which I am sure a lot of you will want to pick up for yourselves, especially as they are such bargain prices.


PRIMARK ROSE GOLD RUCKSACK - £9

My everyday fringed handbag was ripping near the handle and the other day the zip broke on the inside. Usually I always pick up a medium sized black handbag for my staple handbag as I like to carry just about everything inside for those just in case moments. I couldn't see any that I liked when out shopping with my Mum, but this beauty just shouted out to me. It is compact, but still fits all of my everyday essentials and has space for more if I need it. I love the rose gold shade which is obviously very on trend. The straps are adjustable and it has a carry handle at the top. There is a zip compartment at the front, one across the top and a small one on the inside with an unzipped pocket inside also.


These ankle boots I will keep for as long as they will possibly last me. They feel like real quality and they are quite weighty so hopefully quite hard wearing. They slip on easily due to the elasticated sides and of course because they are black will go with everything. They give me a nice bit of height and to me seem like they could be mistaken for a pair of Vagabond boots, but without the price tag. These were reduced from £24.99 down to just £10. They don't seem to be in the sale online, but hopefully the site just needs to be updated.


These trousers are so comfortable. They have a slim leg design, but they are just a pull on style so no need to worry if you having one of those bloated days. They are a bit long for me, but I just tucked the cuffs at the bottom under and they look fine. I like the vibrancy of the colourful tropical print on the black background. These will be great day or night.



in the same style, but they came up a bit larger around the tops of my thighs and looked a bit baggy otherwise I would have got them too. They didn't appear see through either which is a bonus for a lighter fabric.

These also come in a floral print which they unfortunately didn't have in store. There is a stripe design, but I am not too keen on those.

I hope you enjoyed this haul. Take care and I will be back soon!

Second Image not my own.

Love to you all

Vicky xx

1 comment:

  1. There are some really nice items here. I love the gold rugsack and those blue boots!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...